Monday, June 16, 2008

Riverbend-Faith and Family Night...


This is a young man that I had the opportunity to witness to at Riverbend. My son had given him and his friends a million dollar bill. They started laughing about it so I walked up to them and asked if I could talk to them about what Austin had just given them. One of his friends took off immediately. I asked this guy if he thought he was a good person...the other two friends slowly inched away and until it was just him. He was not going anywhere though. I believe that the Holy Spirit had already been dealing with him and he was ready to hear what I had to say. He said he thinks about it everyday when he wakes up. So I went through the law and the gospel with him. He was very receptive and I believe he understood exactly what he needed to do to be saved. His name is Frank...please pray for him!

More pictures of riverbend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome